Pay-Per-Click with Google AdWords, Bing, social media like facebook or others is a cost-effective and proven method for bringing in more visitors to your site and getting more clients by targeting local Internet users who are searching for your service.
AdWords is an exceptional advertising medium, used by millions of local business. But it can be complex, and getting the best out of the platform requires skill, experience, and a significant time commitment.
Following our proven PPC methodology, we professionally manage pay-per-click internet advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, Bing and Search Marketing.
Our PPC methodology means that we do the following:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of your business services.
- Do In-depth keywords assessment.
- Plan and develop a proper advertising campaign structure.
- Create proper ad group structures with relevant keywords.
- Facilitate or conduct ad copy development.
- Ensure proper keyword/ ad copy/ landing page relevancy.
- Identify and implement appropriate bid strategy.
- Optimize or design landing pages for ad destinations.
- Implement funnel and conversion tracking mechanisms.
- Key: Identify and track metrics from the micro (keyword) level up to your financial statements.
- Key: Create a continuous improvement process to constantly challenge the status quo and improve your ROI, profit by click, profit by impression, overall profits, etc.
Once you have spoken with our team of professionals and have decided that we are the right fit for you, we will set up a time for you to be introduced to your new account manager. Before the appointment, your account manager will study your website and research your industry including general practices, your competition and your current pay per click strategy in order to get a sense of your goals and other factors that will contribute to moving your pay-per-click approach forward.
During your appointment, your account manager will discuss your current account, industry, your knowledge, other findings, and many other factors in detail. We are the experts in our business and you are the experts in yours. By combining our knowledge we can create an effective and profitable pay per click strategy.
PPC Management services
When managed effectively, a PPC campaign can be extremely beneficial for your business. With the help of Tomorrow’s Online Marketing, you can get better results while saving valuable time and money.
Working on hundreds of PPC campaigns as a certified Google partner has helped us develop a proven approach to PPC management:
We take the time to get to know your business and how it could benefit from an effective PPC campaign. Then we work with you to review any existing PPC efforts and set goals. This important step lays the groundwork for success.
The famous saying “failing to plan is planning to fail” definitely holds true in the PPC world. That’s why we thoroughly analyze your business–audience demographics, product/service benefits, other marketing efforts, etc. From there, we conduct keyword research, analyze competitor ads to see what’s working for them and establish a strategy for your campaign that gives us a clear path forward but allows the flexibility to adjust as we go.
INITIAL CAMPAIGN SETUP AND LAUNCH
Ads will be crafted based on the extensively researched keyword list developed specifically for your business. Each ad will also encourage your potential customers to take some kind of action, ultimately turning passive searchers into engaged prospects. During ad development, we will work with you to determine whether ads will be qualified or not. Qualified ads are more targeted to your exact demographic, using more specific and informative ad copy. The idea is that you’re attracting fewer click-throughs but gaining a potentially higher conversion rate.
Another consideration at this point is where the ad will lead people who click on it. We can either use your main portal or a customized campaign page–but either way, it needs to deliver the experience the user is expecting.
Final setup tasks include ad geo-targeting, budget allocations, analytics installation, and automated account alerts.
Throughout the duration of your campaign, we continue to work behind the scenes. Ads will be split tested to ensure that we’re using the most effective language and layout. Statistics including impressions, the average cost per click, click-through rate, and conversion rate will be continually analyzed. We will raise and lower the average cost per click, keeping all of your keywords active while keeping you on budget. And we will manage a list of negative keywords–an important part of any PPC campaign–to help increase your click-through rate, reduce your average cost per click, and ultimately increase your ROI.
Benefits of PPC Management
There are a lot of benefits to using us for managing your PPC campaigns.
- We Do All The Keyword Research – Which Saves You Time
- We Do A Complete Competition Research Project – Which Saves You Time
- We Are Experienced In Knowing ALL The Proper Campaign Settings – Which Saves You Time Having To Learn All The Settings
- We Are Experienced And Know How To Setup The Campaign Structure Correctly – Which Saves You Time & Money
- Our Knowledge Of Bidding Strategies Gets Your Campaign Results – Which Saves You Time & Money
- Our Experienced Copywriters Know How To Right Ads That Get Clicks – Which Saves You Time & Money
The long and short of this means, we already have people on staff who are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional when it comes to setting up and running your PPC campaign.
By utilizing our skill set you save yourself the time and hassle of hiring someone who may or may not have the required skills. You don’t have to pay benefits, taxes or sick time.
PPC Campaign Enhancement
Every PPC campaign being run right now can be improved. That’s the approach we take when we enter the picture working with a new client. Each campaign is a living entity. They’ve been started, added to, subtracted from, adjusted, then adjusted again. Many times by different individuals with different goals in mind. This leads to campaigns underperforming and causing wasted dollars meant to bring in new clients and sell a product.
By assessing each campaign from the beginning and researching the niche the client works in we are able to see where gains can be made and explore areas that are being ignored or not emphasized enough.
There are numerous activities we do when setting up a new campaign or adjusting an existing one. Here is just a sample of what we do every day:
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Client Education
- Determining Appropriate Campaign Settings
- Creating Appropriate Campaign Structure
- Implementing Appropriate Bidding Strategy
- Developing Multiple Ads Per Adgroup
- Split Testing Ads
- Auditing Keyword Effectiveness
- Auditing Ad Effectiveness
- Exploring Keyword Opportunities
- Start From The Beginning And Double Check Everything